The 25th Anniversary of EUROSENSORS will be celebrated in Athens, Greece from 4-7 September 2011. Since its establishment in 1987, the EUROSENSORS series of conferences are the only European forum to cover the entire field of sensors, actuators and microsystems bringing together scientists and engineers from academia, research centers and industry.
EUROSENSORS XXV will be held at Megaron Athens International Conference Centre (Megaron AICC), one of the finest and most technologically advanced conference venues in Europe.
- Abstract submission deadline: April 8, 2011
- Notification of Acceptance: May 20, 2011
The EUROSENSORS XXV conference invites contributions in subjects including, but not restricted t
• Micro- and Nano- Fabrication for Sensors and Actuators
• Materials and Technology
• Physical and Chemical Sensors
• Biological Sensors - Biomedical Devices and Systems
• Micro Fluidic & Micro Analysis Devices and Systems.
• Micro Power Generation - Autonomous Microsystems
• Theory, Modelling and Design
• Wireless Sensor Networks
• Interface and System Issues.
• RF MEMS - Optical MEMS
• Packaging and Assembly Technology
As a Satellite Event, EUROSENSORS School will take place addressing selected topics on fundamentals sensor science technologies combined with the discussion of recent developments and potential applications.
Selected papers based on the conference contributions will be published in Special Volumes of Sensors and Actuators A: Physical and B: Chemical after the standard journal reviewing process.
For more information please visit the Conference website: http://www.eurosensors2011.org
For questions please do not hesitate to contact the conference organizers at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you in Athens.
The EUROSENSORS XXV Organizing Committee