Call for Papers: NSTSI11
The International conference on NSTS11 brings together international researchers, developers, practitioners, and users. The aim is to build a three day platform where the concerned researchers /academicians /engineers/administrators from diverge regions of the world would converge to share their knowledge, expertise and research ideas.
The papers should be organized so as to accommodate abstract, introduction, state-of-the-art, objective, used methodology, obtained results and references.
Submitted papers should be original and contain contributions of theoretical, experimental, application or be unique experience reports.
Papers must be submitted within the stipulated time (before deadline) and electronic submission in PDF is required. The page limit for a full-length paper is 6 pages. Short papers describing novel research visions, work-in-progress or less mature results are also welcome, with the limit of four pages.
All submissions should be in the IEEE 8.5 two-column format. Papers should contain up to 5 keywords. Papers will be evaluated for originality, significance, clarity, and soundness, and will be reviewed by at least three independent reviewers.
All the accepted papers will appear in the conference proceedings to be published by a reputed International Publisher (to be anounced). Selected papers presented at the conference will be considered for publication in special issues of several international Journals. Papers submitted by students will be considered for awards.
For more Details about manuscript(s) preparation, please refer to the author templates given below:
The authors of the accepted papers will be allowed to make a correction in accordance with the suggestions of the reviewers and submit final camera-ready papers within the stipulated deadline. The conference proceedings will be distributed amongst the participants during the conference.
The papers are solicited in the following (but not limited) areas:
- Science in a nanoscale.
- Nanotechnology address to climate change and pollution free energy.
- ICT and Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology in diagnosis and treatment of diseases, Health matters & Nanomedicine.
- Nanofabrication & characterization Technology.
- Nano and Quantum Computing ? Prospects & challenges.
- Fusion nan bio-inspired or bio-oriented nanotechnology and nanostructures and those combined with information technology.
- Post Nan next generation processes.
- Nanophotonics and nanoelectronics
- Nano technology: new ideas & trends for Human capacity building.
- Nanotechnology and Socio-Economic Trends
- Environmental & Health Risks of Nanotechnologies: The Debate
- Nanotechnology: The Power to Solve Poverty
- Socio-Economic Limits For a Win-Win Nanotechnology
- Problem-Solving: Public Private Partnerships on Nanotechnology
- Market and Development in Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology and Sustainability
- Application of Nanotechnology in Agriculture
Submission of Paper can be through the following link:-