This is for your kind information that the Regular Paper Submission Deadline for the Symposium on Design, Test, Integration and Packaging of MEMS or MOEMS (DTIP'2015) has been extended to November 14th with a further extension of one week to finalize submissions. The new timeline is as follows:
- Before November 14th, summary submission including paper title, authors and a few-line abstract.
- Before November 21st, to upload the pdf file to be reviewed (minimum 600 words plus figures, recommended format is 1500 words plus figures). Final papers (up to six pages in IEEE format) will be also considered.
This is your last chance to contribute towards the 17th edition of DTIP to be held in Montpellier, France, from April 27th till April 30th. Presented papers (either oral or posters) will be largely accessible to the scientific community through the IEEE Xplore portal and authors will be invited to contribute in a special session of a journal. This year the program will include the traditional two-set conferences, two special sessions and plenary invited talks. The following sessions are now opened for submission:
- Special Session on “On-chip Instruments”, organized by Dr. Philippe Basset (ESIEE)
- Special Session on "Co-design for MEMS based Smart Systems", organized by Dr. Gerold Schröpfer (Coventor)
- Computer-Aided Design, Design and Test Conference: this Conference will bring together researchers, engineers and practitioners involved in the development of CAD tools and design methodologies for MEMS and MOEMS.
- Microfabrication, Integration and Packaging Conference: this Conference will bring together researchers, engineers and practitioners involved in the development of integration technologies and packaging for MEMS and MOEMS.
More information on special sessions, conferences and submission procedure can be obtained on the symposium website (dtip-mems.org) or by email (email@example.com).
We look forward to welcome you in Montpellier, France.
General Chair: Pascal NOUET, LIRMM, France
Local Chair: Frédérick MAILLY, LIRMM, France
Publication Chair: Benoit CHARLOT, IES, France
Computer-Aided Design, Design and Test Conference
Chair: Marta Rencz, BME, Hungary
Co-Chair: Francis Pressecq, CNES, France
Microfabrication, Integration and Packaging Conference
Chair: Yoshio Mita, University of Tokyo, Japan
Co-Chair: Peter Schneider, Fraunhofer IIS/EAS, Dresden, Germany