Editor Position, Beijing, China
Microsystemsand Nanoengineering is the first engineering journal to beco-published by Nature Publishing Group and Institute of Electronics, ChineseAcademy of Sciences(IECAS). The journal aims to publish top-quality, peer-reviewedfundamental and applied research in the exciting and emerging fields ofmicrosystems and nanoengineering. The journal reports advanced fields includingdesign (theory, modeling or simulation), fabrication, characterization,reliability, packaging, and applications of devices and systems with micro- ornano- scale features.
Doctoral degree in MEMS/NEMS,or relevant areas
40 or younger
Research work experiencein MEMS/NEMS, or relevant field
Work/study experiencein English-speaking country
Communication andwriting in English fluently
l Special Knowledge
Great communicationability, tremendous working enthusiasm, and ability to work with a team
l Work time
Full-time ineditorial office
1. Inviting manuscript submissions.
2. Organizing international conference onM/NEMS to promote the new journal.
3. Manuscript processing, including theinitial quality check, assigning editors, and ensuring the timely return of theedited manuscripts.
4. Coordinating language editing, crosscheckingof accepted manuscript and ensuring that publication will occur on time.
5. Other work related to editor position.
1. Send the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
l degreecertificate (required)
l awardscertificate (optional)
l selectedpeer reviewed articles (optional)
l othermaterials which can help us learn you more (optional)
2. Examine qualification
IECASchecks all the above materials to assess if the applicant meets the positionrequirements. All eligible applicants will be sent notifications.
Thecandidate is required to give a speech about self-introduction, experience andachievement, his understanding to the position and the conceiving of the futurework. Communications between the candidate and the IECAS will be followed.
l Anattractive salary and a stimulating working environment offered by IECAS
Ifneed more details, please contact us by the following ways,
Microsystems& Nanoengineering Editorial Office
Instituteof Electronics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
No.19, North 4th Ring Road West, Haidian District, Beijing, 100190, P. R. China