Fabrication/compatibility of nano materials for biological and medical applications点击浏览该文件
• Nano-imaging of biomolecules and nano-robotic-based bio-manipulation
• Bio/nano/molecular sensors, devices, and systems
• Bioinformatics, biocomputing and molecular computing
• BioMEMS and micro/nano fluidics
• Implanted micro/nano devices for prevention and treatment of diseases
• Nanoparticle based drug, protein, or gene delivery, transport, and targeting
• Pre-clinical testing of novel nanomedical devices and systems
Special Issues from the following publications will be solicited from accepted full paper authors
at the conference:
• Jounral of Microlithography, Microfabrication, and Microsystems (SPIE)
• Jounral of Micro-Nano Mechatronics (Springer)
• IEEE Nanotechnology Magazine
Proceedings of IEEE-NANOMED Conference will be included in the IEEE Xplore and EI indexed
April 01, 2009: 2-page of Extended Summary due online.
June 01, 2009: Notification of acceptance.
August 01, 2009: 4-6 pages of Full Paper due online.